Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
what about some music
H
12 March 2008 11:36
what about some music, universal, thrilling and overwhelming tongue sticking out smiley

[uk.youtube.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
M
12 March 2008 12:05
Great stuff but what the hell are Tom and Jerry doing there??
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
H
12 March 2008 12:24
well their master bought a riad in marrakech ...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
12 March 2008 16:44
cheers Hicham ,very nice only if they were dancers on !
H
13 March 2008 09:35
Salam Atlas

You mean like this..

[www.youtube.com]
H
13 March 2008 10:15
Atlas

this is dedicated to you, tell me what you think of the lady on the right, i'm in love man..Clap

[www.youtube.com]
a
13 March 2008 12:28
Si Hicham

Thank you , she is very cool
I like the clean Berber look in a Beldi ...once in chez ali i fall of this Berber eyes ....& have not recovered yet .....
H
13 March 2008 18:57
I know what you feel, you are lost man smiling smiley
a
13 March 2008 21:26
Hicham

You must feel my pain brother ..... i miss a nice Celebration / Wedding where we could have a nice time Clap
H
14 March 2008 09:58
Yes Atlas

what i miss is a real celebration, an evening of Ahwach around fire or a home made feast of 3bidate rma, when i was a kid i used to go lblad, l3roubia and women used to get together and sing using percusssion, it was fantastic, i rememebr also warzazat in the summmer when a lot weddings took place, you just sit anywhere in the city and listen the far-off sound of drums.. as in the jungle.
H
14 March 2008 10:14
something lik this

[www.youtube.com]
a
14 March 2008 12:13
Thank you Hicham

Yes i do miss those days when we danced to a7wach around the fire ...it was Eid dyas & celebrating lasted 7 days ...
but i must admit that ajara + la3youte do get me in mood a lot more than the drums in A7wach (my 3roubi part is stronger than my achal7i one !)
H
14 March 2008 17:49
Yes sure it another feeling, i'm 100 % 3roubi and what it is a good jarra, but still i can appreciate Ahwach a lot...
a
14 March 2008 22:05
Very nice we should combine the two & have a good time one of those days
H
15 March 2008 09:49
volontiers smiling smiley
H
17 April 2008 12:30
[youtube.com]
i
17 April 2008 14:33
Clap i appreciate these A7wach video's

thanks Hicham
[center]Une seule et unique :zen: I S L A H :zen: [/center]
M
17 April 2008 14:49
Hi Hicham!! how are you?? long time no see smiling smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
H
18 April 2008 00:21
Hi Minnie,

just hiding here waiting for the right post smoking smiley..

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook