Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
SUMMER HOLIDAYS SOON
a
1 May 2008 16:14
Have you thought of where next holiday is going to be? Do you always go back home for the summer? I love the summer in Morocco. last year I went back several times. This year I went back only once at the beginning of the year. sad smiley
I couldn’t find good flight deals as per British airways ex -offers. Easy jet goes early 6:45; RAM had some flights before in mid day to Marrakech that were fantastic but at £300 returned flight. With BA I went before for only £108 return and fantastic time. Last summer with my family went to Croatia I recommend the visit, there is so much to see and do.I wouldn't mind a trip to Egypte or Greece.How about you?
M
1 May 2008 16:28
Thanks adds you have just managed to spoil my mood even further! i am already depressed in the office while the whole world is celebrating May the 1st and you've just reminded me that i will be spending summertime soaking up the rain in London....

No, i will not go to Morocco this summer. In fact i don't think i'm going anywhere this year.

I hope you will make it to Morocco this summer and have a good time. Just keep looking for flights, deals come and go, you just have to keep an eye on them.
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
1 May 2008 16:56
Oh sorry I didn't mean to..the weather is depressing me already. me too working today, what I missed to say is that I am having an extension put at the back of the bungalow and rebuilding the garage as well as going on holiday!!!! one has to be on Gordon Browns' wages to do the lot this summer.
I might take to the family on a short break across the channel and then spend the rest of the summer with the builders(tm)
a
1 May 2008 17:13
Yes guys thinking about the summer in MR already but i'am hoping to enjoy a bit of sun well before ...Sunday i hope & looking forwards to visiting the south in June .....

Minniemouse yep depressing to know that the boys & girls back have are off for a long week end some of them on the beach ......i cannot bear it any more & i need to get my shorts out & join them i hope ...........
c
1 May 2008 17:34
Hi guys,

What are you talking about ? Count your blessings, it was 38° C last week in Agadir, the heat is unbearable, beach or no beach. I'm glad I'm in Europe these days, it's raining in Brussels today, it's better than sweating and not be able to breath.
Morocco isn't the place to be during the summer, too hot, too crowded, I was there in feb and march, cool weather, trees were blooming everywhere, that's the best time to be there.
M
1 May 2008 18:12
you're so right chelhman!! spring is definitely the best time for vacation in Morocco. I've also been in March and i loved it! that's my only consolation!

Thanks for cheering me up! i guess i'll just go out and enjoy the wonderful rain grinning smiley
a
2 May 2008 11:35
Last year I went at the end of March /mid April for the first time to south of Morocco. I was swimming there although the sea water a bit cold but I wasn’t complaining as I came back with the best tan I had since years.
The Brits couldn’t believe that the temperature was there around 35C in Ouarzazte and zagora while it was pouring down here cats and dogs.
Nostalgia is kicking in now I better stop…. confused smiley
M
2 May 2008 11:44
That sounds so cool adds! i've never been to the far south and i'd looooooove to go on a 4x4 ride across the desert and the gorgeous dunes of Merzouga...sleep in a bivouac or even on the warm sand unders the stars....anyway it's all a dream for now so i'd better stop now (sigh)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2008 04:39 by Minniemouse.
a
2 May 2008 11:57
adds

Any good recommendations ....i'am off to Ouarza in June & i love to do Merzouga ,sun set & sun rise in the dunes ...
a
2 May 2008 16:01
June buddy well be a bit too hot there the best time is in March/ April. Ouarzazte has some very nice places to see too one definitely would need a car to go around. The roads between Marrakech and Ouarzazate are a bit dangerous 500 bends one has to

National Express Coaches are superb for those roads.
It depends what you are looking for Hotels or apartments. If the budget is tight there some self catering flats around otherwise large choice of hotels. I recommend Ibis Moussafir hotel avoid Be Berber Place.
I personally stayed in hotels there as I was alone but should I go again definitely I will get a flat for one.

Regards
a
2 May 2008 17:18
adds

Than you buddy , i'am flying to Ouarza via Casa & i'am looking to spend a couple of looking around
If you have any details for the flats its will be grand ...
I was looking at www.lepetitriad.com looked cosy & had a pool ....

Many thanks
a
2 May 2008 20:50
If you ganna be there for a couple of nights why not Ibis they have nice pool lovely rooms around £16 200MDH BB and its new (well it was). Are you going there alone or with family?
a
2 May 2008 22:19
adds

Thank you ,i 'am going there to assit to a festival & we may be two people ,but thak you for the Infos

Do ignore that vvvTTTvvv00 he is barking at the wrong tree & i'am he will go his way after a while !
a
3 May 2008 11:34
...or will be assisted to find his way.winking smiley

Regards

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook