Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
BRITISH ou AMERICAN CENTER??? Je ne sais plus
s
1 September 2006 01:04
Je ss future bachelière & j'aimerais bien faire des cours d'anglais non seulement pour soutenir mon anglais mes aussi pour m'aider à passer mes exams, c vrai ke je en trouve pas vraiment de problème en classe, mais j'aimerais bien acquérir un plus haut niveau... Bref, je ne sais plus ou aller; Britsh Council ou American Center?????????????????????????
merci d'avance!
A
1 September 2006 03:11
I truly believe the two institutions should be at the same level, and, other than the British accent, I don’t see where one can be better than the other. It’s not like comparing an institution in the US or UK to one in Somalia, and I say that with no disrespect, but because I know that the lack of funds to hire the best in the field will then make a difference, but these two you gave should be very comparable.
Good luck to you,
if need be, I could re-write in French

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2006 07:43 by Almot.
c
1 September 2006 03:26
Hi solitude.k,

I went to the American Center when I was in Casablanca, I have nothing but good things to say about them, back then we used to get a lot of freebies like Newsweek, Time magazine, free books...etc. I see you're in Rabat, I assume it's organized the same way.
s
3 September 2006 23:22
thanx a lot for your answer!
a
4 September 2006 10:08
I think the british council is the best for you , Because they provide grants and scholarships for students who want to purse graduate study in UK. They help them during all process of application.
l
12 September 2006 18:43
for the sake of stickness to education and higher standard (by experience) choose British Council

for the intent to merge and have a taste of american culture more than anything else, u got the American Center

usually teacher in the latter are of young age seeking themself a cultural journey in morocco they may or may not be awarded a degree in education, but on the other side are provided a practical handbook about teaching their own language.

in the british council side, they are more english proficient oriented rather than socio cultural activities (understand : FUN)
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook