Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Bissme Allah_e_rrahman arrahiim: comment reorganizer les musslimiin?
s
19 décembre 2004 02:45

le desordre est l'arm de saton pour detruire l'Islam et par suit l'humanity.
je voudrai ici mettre un petit effort poor pouvoir poser la main a l'endroit le plus delourous du musslimiin.

le desordre conquirait L'Islmaic societe poor 3 centaines d'annee! pendant ce temps les musslimiin ont oubliee la responsabilite que Allah les a donnee.

le desordre toujours detruit la societe et la ramene a l'avalenche.

dans ces condition de l'avalenche, les autre nations prennent avantage de tous ce qui est resource de la societe(bien sure ici l"islam) poor resoudre le desordre dans leur societes.

sachant la maladie de notre nation, quelle sont les solutions a vous opinions qui peut reorganizer la nation et reduire l'echelle de desodre? et merci d'avance poor vos participations
A
19 décembre 2004 08:36
Salam,

I'm a bit lost in what you want us to discuss. There's a bunch of english speaking people in this forum. Go ahead, write it in english if you feel more comfortable.

Ma salaama
s
19 décembre 2004 13:10

I will try one more time Sir smiling smiley.

the sharp satan's weapon who is after muslims is the DESORDER. this satan's weapon of mass destruction, was used perfectly in the last 3 centuries against the Islamic society who can't study this carefully.

the desorder, by it's definition, takes you to totl chaos or in scientific word avalenche where the society destruct itself from inside. fortunatly the destruction can not be complete and there is always a chance or a way of resurection.

a nation in avalenche process, become a free prey for other nations, who by themselves are fighting the desorder in their societies by a way or another.they end up taking advantages from this weak nation .

If this is the worst disease of the Islamic society, what is in your opinion the solutions to cure this disease?
a small example to be more clear:

suppose you have 3 people in your community? one soldier, one writer and one worker. each one very good in what he knows! and they want construct a society together. the soldier sees the society as an army of 3 soldiers where he can be the commander, the writer sees the society as a propaganda of his Ideas and want all the 3 back him in what he want write about AND the worker sees the society as a workshop where he is the boss and the others are the helpers.

a case like this can be called under desorder. neither one of those guys know that the others can not be with him in the same field, all of them need come out with better Idea to construct a healthy society based on each one manage what he is good at.

if you take this example and generalize it to unknown number of fields with enough people, you find the muslims suffer from this disease that one with one vision in one field, try to project that vision on the whole society.

a la fin, j'aimerai bien parler en francais parceque je sais bien j'ai besoin de practice de ma langue francais. j'ai pas parle francais poor tres longtemps et ca va venir avec le temps ici smiling smiley.

shukran Adam, you woke me up! cause I thought people here may understand what I mean with my mix broken french and broken english smiling smiley.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook