Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Babel, The movie
l
27 November 2006 07:55
What are your critics , for those who have seen it ?

As for me, it is a very desperate reflection of our country. As a cultural message, it does not deliver a good image of our country to foreigners.

Your toughts ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
e
28 November 2006 14:56
even your nickname did or does not give a good image of our country.

Articulate a reflexion about your nickname and then look why you used .

L9BI7 is not a nickname even to communicate with. Ask again your self why you use that?

After that you can jumb over big world production such that movie ...
E
30 November 2006 00:40
eFaysal

L9BI7 is not a nickname even to communicate with. Ask again your self why you use that?

I dont really see what's the use of attacking him and criticizing his nickname!He's talking about a movie he didnt ask you if you like his nickname and as far as I know I dont think he cares if you like it or not!
**~[color=#0000ff]E[/color][color=#3300cc]x[/color][color=#660099]-[/color][color=#990066]m[/color][color=#cc0033]i[/color][color=#ff0000]ss[/color][color=#cc3300]d[/color][color=#996600]o[/color][color=#669900]l[/color][color=#33cc00]l[/color]~**
l
1 December 2006 04:33
it is not because something is big, that i should bend in front of it.

that is what makes the dark darker and the bright brighter.

l9bi7 ou efayssal, for me they are the same smiling smiley

even if it is marginal, my nickname was my choice, and I proudly realize that my choice is being viewed to everybody, even gnouss such as you smiling smiley

eFaysal

"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
k
2 December 2006 23:39
it's ok guys, break it up now. we're not here to fight, are we? can you tell me about that movies, cause i hahen't even heard of it (who's in it, what's it about...etc...) thanks
c
3 December 2006 15:17
khadijaox81, it's filmed back home, haven't had the time to see it yet :

[www.allocine.fr]
A
AyL
4 December 2006 09:18
[video.google.com]
if u interested to watch the movie
m
4 December 2006 11:06
eFaysal

There is no contradiction between what you call big world production movie and what 19bi7 is asking for.
This means that a big world production movie can still give a bad image of a country.

So where is your problem ?
e
4 December 2006 17:45
Krim,

you can ask your minister of culture?

A movier is a movier, people are not stupid, people of Morocco are respected everywhere.
All Moroccans knew that.

Any movie in New York City SHOWS SOME DIRTY PLACES, I CAN NOT JUMP TO A CONCLUSION THAT VERYWHERE IN NEW YORK CITY IS DIRTY.

Morocco is a great country. people love our country and respected.
We just need to work little bit harder to make a paradise.
Inchallah we will.

Thanks.

F.
m
5 December 2006 08:44
eFaysal
Krim,

you can ask your minister of culture?

A movier is a movier, people are not stupid, people of Morocco are respected everywhere.
All Moroccans knew that.

Any movie in New York City SHOWS SOME DIRTY PLACES, I CAN NOT JUMP TO A CONCLUSION THAT VERYWHERE IN NEW YORK CITY IS DIRTY.

Morocco is a great country. people love our country and respected.
We just need to work little bit harder to make a paradise.
Inchallah we will.

Thanks.

F.
Well,The non sense you are delivering here won´t make moroccans respected anyway.
e
5 December 2006 16:54
Kim,
take it easy.

A nation is assessed accordingly to what the nation have done ... You get what you deserve!

If I told you that Morocco is respected you dont beleive it, so it's your problem.

Morocoo is the best country in the world!

F.
m
5 December 2006 20:13
Be Happy
l
6 December 2006 23:29
If , without your low comments , had said what u did say at the end, that would be considered as a constructive critics.

morocco might be respected buy many,do not even know if morocco is a country, but these people if they want to visit one day our country what image do they gonna have ?

same thing for the accident that happenend lastly killing 8 tourist. Accidents happen everywhere, but for morocco it is giving it bad image unsafety and so on.
e
8 December 2006 16:46
wanari mimti, ach danni gherr a good impression about my country fi yabiladi ode3tto liya QOQA in my head.

Ok, again and again, Morocco is the best country in the world.

If you really love Morocco, you have to feel it in your blood.

I love Morocco, I love my country, Proud to be Moroccan and From Morocco.

Wer are going to make that country a paradise, just beleive in it and do it.

God bless all Moroccans and Morocco.
m
22 January 2007 09:31
Chelhaman
I saw Babel yesterday.It is a must see......
The movie illustrate the large gap........
A
6 February 2007 15:05
Babel is THE MOVIE.
The best movie I have ever seen.
L9bih you're wrong when you said they gave a bad image of our country, no they gave a good image. did you see the moroccan youth playing in the nature and having pleasur with things of life. Japanese youth is lost.

What do you think?
r
7 February 2007 17:13
I haven't seen it yet, but I intend to... If it pictures bad our country, it is definetly not the first nor the last time. This won't prevent lovers of morocco not to go there anymore, on the other hand it will keep the hipocrites (who beleive anything from hollywood stuff) far from our borders, I suggest they go to tunisia instead. LOL
What we have to differentiate is fiction from reality. Babel is fiction. for instance "the last king of Scotland" is reality... and I waant to see that movie too... but maybe I'll have to wait until they come out on DVD... LOL.
x
13 February 2007 14:22
It's a very interesting movie indeed.
It can be seen under many perspectives.
My fear is that most of foreigners may only see Morocco as a country where tourists are dead shot by shepherds, a place with no hospitals, a country run by gendarmes that have no limit whatsoever to get people interrogated.

What I like is the other side of the message : Wherever you go, there is miscommunication.
Americain kids with their mexican nanny with here cousin. Morocan shepherd with his kids, japanese hunter with his daughter etc ..., just as it used to be at babel tower.
r
14 February 2007 11:30
This will always happen, and we can't complain about it, can we? the other day I watched the turkish film "the valley of the wolves", very interesting indeed the acting not that much) but it reflects the Iraq war and gives a bad image of the USofA. guess if this movie was screened in the states?

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook