Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Is This Moroccan Man For Real?
c
12 octobre 2016 21:07
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find somewhere to get help and found this site, hope someone can help me.

I went to Marrakesh recently with my mother and sister and during our time decided to take a tour to the desert. This is when I met our guide and for some reason I instantly felt attracted to him. I could tell he was attracted to me too, but it wasn't until the last two days that we started holding hands and kissed just a little.

I left Morocco and since then we've been chatting on the phone. Every day I feel closer to him, it seems as if we're obsessed with each other. He wants me to visit again and I'm seriously thinking in going back, but the thing is I'm six years older than him. I'm a very good looking 34 year old woman, but I can honestly say we look the same age.

My question is, will this guy take me seriously or he just wants to fool around with me? Is it an impossible love, am I just being stupid?

I really like him and I think he likes me too. He says he's in love with me and wants to be with me forever. He even talks about me going to live to Morocco and to start a tourism agency together.

Should I trust him? Is the fact that I'm older than he is and a non-virgin a problem?

Please help me, I don't want to fall for someone who only wants to have a good time with me, I'm so confused. Can somoene help me please.....
s
12 octobre 2016 21:22
Hello,

this is my advice, take your time, make sure he is serious with you. We can't tell if he is a good person or not, it's impossible.

Take your time, observe him, see his good points and the bad points, test him.

Use your brain, your instinct before take your decision.

I hope for you the best, take care.

ps : i'm note good with english, sorry
12 octobre 2016 21:33
Hello!

I understand but I can't say what I want to say because I am vers bad in english ! Sorry miss !Angel

Ps : the only thing that i know to say it's "m'y name is jimijo and I love food!"grinning smiley
Citation
confused82 a écrit:
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find somewhere to get help and found this site, hope someone can help me.

I went to Marrakesh recently with my mother and sister and during our time decided to take a tour to the desert. This is when I met our guide and for some reason I instantly felt attracted to him. I could tell he was attracted to me too, but it wasn't until the last two days that we started holding hands and kissed just a little.

I left Morocco and since then we've been chatting on the phone. Every day I feel closer to him, it seems as if we're obsessed with each other. He wants me to visit again and I'm seriously thinking in going back, but the thing is I'm six years older than him. I'm a very good looking 34 year old woman, but I can honestly say we look the same age.

My question is, will this guy take me seriously or he just wants to fool around with me? Is it an impossible love, am I just being stupid?

I really like him and I think he likes me too. He says he's in love with me and wants to be with me forever. He even talks about me going to live to Morocco and to start a tourism agency together.

Should I trust him? Is the fact that I'm older than he is and a non-virgin a problem?

Please help me, I don't want to fall for someone who only wants to have a good time with me, I'm so confused. Can somoene help me please.....
Les gens peuvent oublier mille bonne actions à cause d'une seule erreur, Allah peut pardonner mille erreurs à cause d'une seule bonne action.
12 octobre 2016 21:41
Salam

Hi, It is better to forget this temporary history, it does not seek your love but to leave Morocco, if you understand me?
Citation
confused82 a écrit:
Hello everyone,

12 octobre 2016 21:48
Hi,

So, your are basically saying:
"I really like him and I think he likes me too. He says he's in love with me and wants to be with me forever. He even talks about me going to live to Morocco and to start a tourism agency together."

I see a lot of "big words" for someone you barely know. Trust, love, living in Morocco...
How can you already have project when someone you met on a holiday?

I don't want to be negative, but slow a bit down and take the time to know this man, before talking about the future.

You are talking about virginity, is he a virgin?

Where do you live actually? Are there not enough men with whom you can build a serious relationship? NOT ONE?

Ps: I hope this post is not a fake one grinning smiley, too many "one-post-anonymous" come and go! I have enough falling in those traps ptdr
[i]On ne peut rien apprendre aux gens. On peut seulement les aider à découvrir qu’ils possèdent déjà en eux tout ce qui est à apprendre. [/i]
s
12 octobre 2016 21:49
Absolutely, no rush pls... and I think you are old enough to make your own opinion about that guy whom you're the only one to know.
But if I may... men from this side of the world will "hardly" marry an older woman (cultural purpose) but it happens.
I think you should read stories from people who actually have fallen in love and got married overseas. Best of luck smiling smiley
Citation
soumsoum77 a écrit:
Hello,

this is my advice, take your time, make sure he is serious with you. We can't tell if he is a good person or not, it's impossible.

Take your time, observe him, see his good points and the bad points, test him.

Use your brain, your instinct before take your decision.

I hope for you the best, take care.

ps : i'm note good with english, sorry
12 octobre 2016 21:51
Yes of course ^^
12 octobre 2016 21:54
C'est tout ce que tu sais dire ? ptdr
Citation
gpetoa a écrit:
Yes of course ^^
Les gens peuvent oublier mille bonne actions à cause d'une seule erreur, Allah peut pardonner mille erreurs à cause d'une seule bonne action.
12 octobre 2016 21:58
Absolutely ^^
Citation
jimijo a écrit:
C'est tout ce que tu sais dire ? ptdr
D
12 octobre 2016 21:59
Brian is in the kitchenCool
12 octobre 2016 22:00
Yeaaah I understand you ! Me aussi i am pareil ! My anglais is très bad!
Pourtant I had bcp de thing to say à the posteur! ^^
Citation
gpetoa a écrit:
Absolutely ^^
S
12 octobre 2016 22:13
Hi,

Why do U speak about "non virgin"?...

Anyway, we cannot guess if this man is serious.

So you should take your time before to take a decision..

What's more, the fact that he wants to start a tourism agency with you is strange: it's too much for a first contact.

Hope it's not a fake too.

Bye

Modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification le 12/10/16 22:45 par Sansa Stark ❆.
[b][center][color=#006666]Winter is coming...[/color][/center][/b]
s
12 octobre 2016 22:24
You could'nt be...+ direct que ça, ils veulent TOUS se barrer du bled apparemment.
Citation
baliygh75 a écrit:
Salam

Hi, It is better to forget this temporary history, it does not seek your love but to leave Morocco, if you understand me?
12 octobre 2016 22:41
Salam

Chacun tente chance comme il peut, mais ce n'est pas correct, de cette manière.

Citation
sinjini a écrit:
You could'nt be...+ direct que ça, ils veulent TOUS se barrer du bled apparemment.
C
12 octobre 2016 22:47
Hello

Before everything, you have to try to answer your questions by yourself. Nobody can tell you if he is serious or not. You are the only one who knows if you can trust him or not.
So, the best thing to do is to take your time and to speak with him a lot to know him better. Also try to take a global view. In that way, you will be able to know what you really want.
But the most important thing in my opinion is to turn things over in your head before planing to do something with him

Citation
confused82 a écrit:
Hello everyone,

12 octobre 2016 22:48
First of all, did you guys have a real conversation about your differences and how it could affect each other ?

Idk where you're from but it's evident that there are going to be cultural differences especially if you're from a non-muslim country.

I'm one to believe in love at first sight but you guys went real quick from strangers to "let's love each other forever".

To be very honest & knowing the men from my country, you could look like he hit the jackpot to him. It would be a Moroccan guy from France, the UK or living elsewhere, I'd tell you to give it a try.
But Moroccan guys falling head over heels for foreigners...They mostly want to benefit from you. They almost all do that to French girls with Morrocan roots...Once they get the French ID they vanish into thin air, eventually they took a lot of money...

It's a burden most of the times. You're older, I assume you earn enough money and he felt like a golddigger.
I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, he could be sincere though but we don't know better than you.

They can be Moroccan or God knows what, if a guy plans to be an asshole with you, he will be...

Just be careful, especially if he starts to ask money etc.
Citation
confused82 a écrit:
Hello everyone,

s
12 octobre 2016 22:51
I agree à 3000% mais bon ya rien d'incorrect pour le moment si ce n'est des kiss hors mariage... Slm.
Citation
baliygh75 a écrit:
Salam

Chacun tente chance comme il peut, mais ce n'est pas correct, de cette manière.
12 octobre 2016 23:53
Salam

Bravo pour ces post googliens , youpi : Evening English Language...
thumbs upDanseptdr

Citation
sinjini a écrit:
I agree à 3000% mais bon ya rien d'incorrect pour le moment si ce n'est des kiss hors mariage... Slm.
A
13 octobre 2016 09:46
Why don't you ask him all your questions ? perplexe

You should have a sincerely conversation with him in other to know if you are waiting for the same purpose.

Good luck ! thumbs up
N
13 octobre 2016 20:49
Mdrrrrrrr ptdr
Citation
Dana76 a écrit:
Brian is in the kitchenCool
[center][b]El wahed howa li ib9a f sbaghtoYini ihatan iwdan toun ikhfensen[/center]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook